Where did this great
idea come from?
only $7.50 !
click here to buy the CLASSIC WHITE
Cooking with ChopStir
Instructions for using ChopStir with ground meat:
- Place thawed or partially-thawed ground meat in pan over
medium to medium-high heat.
- Using only enough pressure to cut through the meat, chop
into approximately 1" pieces.
- Continue cooking until meat starts to brown.
- Rinse any raw meat particles from the ChopStir before
- Chop meat into smaller pieces keeping it close to the
center of the pan while turning the ChopStir as you chop.
- If desired, drain excess grease.
- For a finer texture, repeat step 4 when meat is close to
being completely browned.
Made of heat-resistant
Now Available in
BLACK or WHITE!
to contact us:
All Rights Reserved
Patent No. 5,732,616